No one Can Humiliate us Except Ourselves

                            No one Can Humiliate us Except Ourselves 

   As I do keep reading every day little about Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counselor of  Myanmar, I got across extensive interview of Her Excellency in the form of "Voice of Burma". The detailed interview has been divided into several small parts as separate chapters. I do read about her since her story, interview and contribution just fascinate me of reading more about Her Excellency. With due regards to Madam her Excellency I thought of writing this blog using very important message and inspiration that encouraged me penning down for my readers, friends and well-wishers.

   One of the chapter is entitled (named) as "No one Can Humiliate us but We Ourselves".  Actually, this phrase "No One Can Humiliate but Myself", carries Immense Importance to me and I feel that this very phrase applies to Everyone's life. I would say that this sentence Can Greatly keep one highly inspired with Extremely High Self Spirit because I believe that if our Spirit is High, we can do anything; that means We can overcome any challenges that come in our way of successful and sustainable professional career or personal life.

  Why and how No one else Can Humiliate us needs to be answered. The answer lies in "Strong and Extremely High Self Esteem or Self Spirit.  The self Spirit can help bombard to win the situations wherein others attempt humiliating us. We can get exposed to Humiliation by Others Externally but Not Internally. If we are internally strong and our MORALE is high enough then no one can affect us in getting demotivated. The quantum of effect of the humiliation could affect for sometime but It can not for long time. We may get distracted or discouraged for short time, BUT this time would be very negligible if our Self Spirit and Morale is High. 

   Now, we should understand How We can Humiliate Ourselves! How can I humiliate myself!! Yes, this is self who could Humiliate; if the humiliation is allowed to enter into our personality. More important here is how to get strong enough to deal with the humiliation. This means that how should we practice of being NOT affected or disturbed by the humiliation. The reason is again High Self Spirit or High Morale; which depend on our Values. Do we observe values in life; I mean lifelong human values. If we do so, no any person can humiliate us. The self confidence comes automatically if the values are there within; that becomes basis of strong foundation for sustaining any adverse effects of humiliation. Do practice of what you preach; Do behave/act with others whatever you expect others with you; and many more value based system talks about. I personally realized this thing in my life. I had huge humiliation around two years back and this was my self spirit or high morale that helped me to win over the situation. Because if you are true to yourself then no one else can can control your life except you and the almighty. 

  I, therefore dedicate my this piece of writing to the beautiful phrase that I got across in the interview of Her Excellency, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi; since a small chapter of the interview could inspire me to add something of this kind of great message in my continued endeavor of writing on contemporary issues. 







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Madam for your comments! Hope to keep writing on such issues!

      Delete
    2. Nice article and loved it. Thnx a lot sir for constantly upgraded.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Sourabh! Hope you all young minds are always highly motivated!

      Delete
  2. Nice article. It carries very good motivational message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr Patra! The phrase really carries huge inspiration for all!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks you Shankar, hope you like reading my blogs!

      Delete
  4. Very encouraging.. thanks for making it available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr Pravin! Please keep reading and sharing with your friends. Hope this small bundle of penning down experience would motivate hundreds of young minds struggling for achieving success!

      Delete
  5. Verynice blog sir..very true 👌👌👌👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mapping Learning Outcomes with Learning Objectives for Achieving Real Impact of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Myanmar

Why is 5th September important for me?