I am nothing without Swami Vivekananda!

 I am nothing without Swami Vivekananda! 
Image result for swami vivekananda
My Ideal 


 Yes, I just want to share you that I am nothing without Swami Vivekananda. I am writing this blog to pay my reverence to Revered Swami Vivekananda Ji on great birth day of Swamiji, 12th January. In fact, India celebrates this great day as "National Youth Day"every year to encourage all the young minds to follow the principles of Swami Vivekananda in all the endeavors of youth. Swami Vivekananda is considered as the great source of inspiration for youth. 
Swamiji is everything in my life! Why I am nothing without him, here it goes:
   My school studies could have been stopped after 8th standard due to inability to afford the expenses by my great parents, but it continued, because of my teacher who is not less than God for me. He took up the task of my grooming and further studies. He does not like to be named and hence I am not writing his full name, but I am just writing his initials Shri B P Verma. What inspired and empowered him to help a villager boy, is blessings of Swami Vivekananda. My school teacher is great and ardent follower of Swamiji. 
  In yet other unbelievable fact is about my admission in Engineering when I went to Bhopal for counselling. There, candidate was supposed to attend with parent/father only but the person who accompanied me was monk of Ramakrishna-Swami Vivekananda order; or else my admission would have been in trouble. 
 What is most important factor that incessantly inspires or motivates me is Swami Vivekananda's thoughts and saying that are like "nectar"for me particularly in the time of disappointment and despair. 
  This is Swami Vivekananda who always empowers me; straightens my commitment to do more and more for upliftment of self and others; shows me the appropriate path in my lifelong learning; encourages me not to deviate from honest path without any fear....and so on....
Swami Vivekananda is not only great personality or source of inspiration for me but THOUGHTS for me that make me LIVE in fighting against all odds in life and carry on for constructive purpose of the society.
In fact, Swami Vivekananda does not only represent thoughts for me BUT for all young minds to lead a sincere, honest and fearless life....
My great reverences and respect to Swamiji on his great birthday, 12th January. I am extremely proud to admit without any hesitation that I am ardent follower of Swami Vivekananda Ji. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mapping Learning Outcomes with Learning Objectives for Achieving Real Impact of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Myanmar

Why is 5th September important for me?