My life is to Walk, Talk and Chalk


My life is to Walk, Talk and Chalk


Being a teacher,
My role is to talk, talk and talk
Theoretical talk, conceptual talk, application oriented talk
Most importantly, motivational talk
Talk makes me active
Aim at making students Pro-active
Learning is an imperative
Talk has learning as Objective
Teaching-learning do walk
Talk, Talk and Talk............

          Keep Talking and do Walk

          Keep Walking and Do Talk
          Walk the Talk and Talk the Walk
          The aim is to bring positive changes in folk
          Talk make me walk
          To Walk, Walk and Walk
          And Chalk the Future of guys through Talk.......

Chalk begins with Talk
Talk begins with Walk
Talk, Walk and Chalk
Talk their Future and Walk
Walk the way as Role model and Talk
Chalk yourself as students always Talk
Chalk, do not Talk and just Walk........

        My life has become
        Full of Chalk, Talk and walk
        Talk motivates me to Walk
        Walk inspires me to Chalk
        Talk and Walk act as Strengths to Chalk
         Lifelong goal is to Talk, Walk and Chalk....

Talk gives me further strength to Talk
Walk strengthens my Commitment for Chalk
Get Contentment through Talk, Walk and Chalk.........


                                                                                                 (Dedicated to all my students)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mapping Learning Outcomes with Learning Objectives for Achieving Real Impact of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Myanmar

Why is 5th September important for me?