SAMPRATI (PAKHI): My Lifeline


SAMPRATI (PAKHI): My Lifeline


My Dearest PAKHI Betu!

(Pretty Attitude, Knowledge, Honesty & Integrity)
Love you! Happy Birthday! God Bless You!



S” for Superb Strength with Simplicity; you are my Strength

A” indicates Attitude; I am fan your great positive attitude


M” highlights Magnificent; you changed my life magnificently

P” prompts Pragmatic; you make me peaceful

R” is for Rocking; you inspire me Result-driven

A” attributes great Aptitude; it helps me achieve my Altitude

T” tends to Transformation; you transform my life

I” infers Inspiration; you are my true Inspiration

……Papa…..

Comments

  1. Very touchy about the way you addressed Samprati. God bless her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mapping Learning Outcomes with Learning Objectives for Achieving Real Impact of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Myanmar

Why is 5th September important for me?