11 Things Learned in 11 Months!

Eleven (11) things that I learnt in just 11 (Eleven) Months!

   I got opportunity of working in Hyderabad (CMR Technical Campus) and I spent very important part of my life for 11 months. Now, I am on Lien period. This experience, I took as a turning point in my career. I learned almost 11 ore even more good things or lessons just in small span of  11 months. These learning outcome suggests following findings:
1. People in Hyderabad are simple, humble and honest. I did not see much news of criminal incidences in entire Telangana state when I came across different newspapers.
2. Public transport is brilliant that I have ever seen. The connectivity to all the places of Hyderabad and Telangana; and even with neighboring states, is great. The point to be noted is the travelling expenses are very less in comparison with many other states in India.
3. Civic sense, particularly respect to nature and environment was experienced by me very closely. They not only plant but take care of the plants also.
4. Cleanliness is appreciable. Hardly any family or household throws the garbage, waste etc in open places.
5. Devotion can be seen truly in all for festivals and rituals.
6. Any person of any part of country can stay in Hyderabad happily, because cost of living is very much affordable to all sections of the society.
7. Helping hands were always offered by many whenever I needed in all good and bad conditions.
8. The students are very simple, moderate in academics but very very smart in other areas of employablity skills.
9. People appreciate good work and give regards to all sincere workers.
10. Professional competency could be seen in almost all without any jealousy for each other.
11. Most importantly, the places have been so developed or being developed that attracts tourists.
 There are many more I learned from 11 months stay and got benefited.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mapping Learning Outcomes with Learning Objectives for Achieving Real Impact of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in Myanmar

Why is 5th September important for me?